Friday, September 5, 2008

Cute Little Note Cards

Images © 1990-2008 Stampin' Up!®

I made a bunch of these little note cards recently
and I think they're really quite cute. I've used images from the Fun and Fast Notes set (pg.41) and it really does make card making fun and fast. I've stamped the images in Stazon ink on Whisper White cardstock then used my blender pens and Stampin' Pastels to do the watercolouring. I did a little bit of colour at the bottom to create some ground and around the birds to make them pop.
The base card is Bashful Blue and I've used the spot stamp from the Enjoy Every Moment set (pg. 11 Spring mini catalogue) stamped with Versamark to create the background.

I hope these little cards have brightened your day! I'm off to the Stampin' Up!® Regional Training day tomorrow so I'll put up some show and tell later!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Too cute! I love the spot background.