Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Stamps for Sale

I didn't sell all the retired stamp sets that I have for sale at the Craft Sale, so I would like to offer them to my blog readers. I will post to anywhere within Australia. Here is a list of the sets that I have for sale and their prices, I am negotiable however, so make an offer.

Easy Elegance (near new) $30

Much Appreciated (near new) $15

Party Punch (brand new) $30

Simple Somethings (used) $14

Birthday Whimsy (brand new) $25

For a Friend (as new) $30

Merci (as new) $20

Stem Silhouettes (used) $27

Greetings Galore (used) $35

Because of You (used) $20

Live Your Dream (new) $45

Polka Dots & Petals (used) $20

Backyard BBQ (near new) $30

Time Well Spent (new) $40

Happiness (brand new) $25



Email me for more information, pictures or to make an offer.

No comments: