Tuesday, January 19, 2010

An Update

Hello Everyone!

It's been quite a while! I mentioned in my last post that I had been very sick, I'm finally better and almost 25 weeks pregnant! Very exciting! My daughter is looking forward to being a big sister, although I don't think she quite understands the huge impact this little person is going to have!

My mum is still having treatment for her cancer. They were unable to operate so she has been having chemotherapy to slow the growth down and relieve some of her symptoms. Of course, the chemo has had some unpleasant side effects of its own, but mum is still battling along.

Some sad news, just before Christmas we lost our Grandad, who was very dear to us, but had been battling with poor health for about 18 months. It did put a bit of a downer on Christmas this year and we're all still trying to adjust.

On the stamping side of things, I'm slowly getting back into creating (I didn't feel much like it with all the vomitting and other happenings), so I should have something to post soon!

Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congrats, I hope the next 15 weeks are better for you.