Welcome to our Stampers Anonymous SU blog tour! Tonight we are delighted to show you projects using products that were available to us in our demo sneak peek from the 2010-2011 Idea Book & Catalogue.
You may have just come from Sally Williams' blog, but if you are starting here, don't worry . . . you can make the complete tour just by following the links at the end of each post. there are 14 stops along the way and we hope you will visit each one to see the wonderful creations we have to show you! Please feel free to leave some comments along the way . . .
At the end of each post there will be a link to take you to the next stop on the tour.
So grab a cuppa, sit back and enjoy!
My first project uses a cute new Christmas stamp set called Sparkly and Bright. I've made the box in Riding Hood Red cardstock using 4 of the scallop envelopes, created with the Big Shot. I've then stamped on a strip of Very Vanilla cardstock with the Santa image, tree image and reindeer image. I coloured the words in different colours and punched out with the scallop oval punch. Finally, I filled the box with Old Olive strips of cardstock to create a bed for a little gift.
Now you're off to enjoy the wonderful creations of Sandy Quail. Thanks for stopping by!
If you happen to lose your way here's a list of all participants.
1. Fiona Harvey http://fionastamps.blogspot.com
2. Juliette Chapman http://juleskraftikrafts.blogspot.com
3. Kerry Bunting http://www.kbpapercraft.blogspot.com
4. Kirrily Matthews http://kirrilymatthews.blogspot.com
5. Lorna Casha http://www.lornacasha.blogspot.com
6. Marelle Taylor http://www.marelletaylor.com
7. Meighan Wheller http://meighanwheller.blogspot.com
8. Melissa Gillis http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/wishflowerstudios/blog
9. Michelle Marchant http://michellemarch.blogspot.com
10. Nikki Stalker http://www.nicolestalker.com.au/blog
11. Sally Williams http://www.sallycancraft.com
12. Sam Coppack http://samcoppack.blogspot.com
13. Sandy Quail http://www.scrappyhabits.com
14. Sharon Wilson http://shaz.argyle.com.au/blog/index.php