Monday, May 19, 2008

More Bud Basics

Images © 1990-2008 Stampin' Up!®

I CASEd this card from the demonstrator website. Just one of the many advantages of being a Stampin' Up!® demonstrator is access to the demonstrator website. As well as business tools like online ordering and forms, this site has an abundance of tips, techniques and ideas to draw from, so you don't really ever have to come up with an original idea!

This card uses the Basics Outline wheel (pg. 78) and Bud Basics stamp set (pg. 78). The colours are Cameo Coral, Creamy Caramel, Certainly Celery and Chocolate Chip (I only just realised they all start with 'c'! This wasn't deliberate but does give me an idea for team challenges.) I've used the tearing technique on the bottoms of the Creamy Caramel and Chocolate Chip cardstock to add texture, as well as some wide Chocolate Chip grosgrain ribbon. The flower at the bottom of the card has the small flower image layered over the large flower image (using Stampin' Dimensionals), a pewter brad for the flower centre and some leaves adhered to the Cameo Coral card.

I'm really happy with this card, I used a different colour combination to the one on the website and I have to say Cameo Coral has moved up a notch in my books!

(I'm sorry for the poor quality photo, I'm still working on my photography skills!)

No comments: