Wednesday, June 25, 2008

A Little Gift

Images © 1990-2008 Stampin' Up!®

Can you believe it is already the 25th June!!!??? Only 6 months to Christmas! Anyway . . . my little gift. I had the idea to make these cards for a friend that was having (actually just had) a baby, she really likes handmade cards, so I thought it would be nice to give her a set of cards to use as thank you's after the baby was born. I didn't know at the time whether she was having a boy or a girl so I tried to go with a neutral colour scheme. I started with the colour "Taken with Teal" because I love it and wanted an excuse to use it! The other colours I've used are Sage Shadow and Close to Cocoa. I think I'm happy with the final results, what do you think???

I've been meaning to make some cards like this with a matching gift bag/box for ages and this one I copied from the lovely Marelle. Infact, the cards were published in the Stamping and Papercraft Magazine (no wonder she has the papparazzi after her)!

The stamp sets I've used are All in the Family, Polka Dots and Petals and So Many Sayings. Here are some close ups too!

Images © 1990-2008 Stampin' Up!®

Images © 1990-2008 Stampin' Up!®

Images © 1990-2008 Stampin' Up!®

Images © 1990-2008 Stampin' Up!®

I hope you like them! Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

Megan Klinkenberg said...

Very very cute! I bet your girlfriend will love them.