Sunday, June 15, 2008

Something to Whet your Appetite


Well, I've had a rather eventful week! We went away for the long weekend to a church camp but I had to bring my daughter back early and take her to hospital, where she stayed for a couple of days with pnuemonia! So I had a 12kg growth attached to me for almost a week (very exhausting, and not conducive to being creative)!

Here are some cards that I made after a One Sheet Wonder class with Marelle. A one sheet wonder is where you stamp up one A4 sheet to create 10 single cards, brilliant for making a stack quickly! The class was in January or February but I only just finished all the cards a couple of weeks ago (I had a "finish all those half finished cards" day). So one of the colours I've used is Cool Caribbean which was a 2007 In Colour and no longer available, I also used one of the Sale-a-bration stamp sets for some of the greetings (also no longer available). But you can use any colours or stamp sets to make these. If you would like a template to cut out your stamped A4 sheet and instructions, please email me.

Here are some close ups of some of my faves out of the stack. The main stamp set I've used is Heartfelt Thanks (pg. 82). For the greetings I've used So Many Sayings (pg. 19) - I absolutely love this set - and Basic Phrases (pg. 117).

Images © 1990-2008 Stampin' Up!®

Images © 1990-2008 Stampin' Up!®

Images © 1990-2008 Stampin' Up!®

The accessories I've used are the word window punch (pg. 142) and the mat pack (pg. 145). I'm catching up with a good friend tomorrow to stamp, so hopefully I'll have something new to post in a couple of days!

Stay warm and well!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh no Sam! I cant' believe she had Pneumonia poor thing! You must have had an awful week. Hope she is back to herself again. Gorgeous cards.