Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Not one of my best

Images © 1990-2008 Stampin' Up!®

This card really did not turn out how I had imagined it in my head! I really don't like it! I was making it for my Godmother's birthday but I've since made a new one! The stamp set is 'Always' from the Spring Mini. Now, this set is a gorgeous set, just not in this card! I will be posting another card with these colours and the 'Always' set next, which does it some justice! The cardstock is Whisper White, River Rock and Groovy Guava textured. I've stamped the heart in Whisper White craft ink and then embossed with white embossing powder (of course I used the embossing buddy first). I used a brad from the Styled Silver Hodgepodge (Spring Mini), and then mounted this onto River Rock and then onto the Whisper White base card. The base card is stamped with the branch image in River Rock ink and the edges have Groovy Guava ink. The ribbon is Groovy Guava double-stitched.

If you have any suggestions for improving this card, please leave a comment!

Sam

No comments: