Thursday, November 20, 2008

One of my best

Images © 1990-2008 Stampin' Up!®

This is the card I have sent to my Godmother! It's so much better than the first one! I got my inspiration for this card from the colours and this card. I've inked the little bird in River Rock ink and then again in Groovy Guava using the rock'n'roll technique and then stamped it onto Whisper White cardstock. I stamped the branches in River Rock ink down the side and then mounted it onto River Rock cardstock and then textured Groovy Guava using Stampin' Dimensionals. The base card is River Rock with the flower image stamped randomly in River Rock ink. I've stamped the same flower again in Groovy Guava and punched it out with the 1 1/4 inch circle punch. I stamped the 'a' image in River Rock and then one of the smaller flowers inside it in Groovy Guava, and again punched it out with the circle punch. I stamped the heart image in Groovy Guava and then punched out a circle. I used the double-stitched Groovy Guava ribbon, which I cut a slit for in the spine of the card.

I think this card has done the 'Always' (Spring Mini) set some justice! If you like this set, get in quick because the Spring mini finishes on November 30th! Email me to place an order.

Sam

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is a gorgeous card, just love the colours!