Saturday, July 26, 2008

Makayla's Creation

Images © 1990-2008 Stampin' Up!®

My daughter is going to a birthday party today, and this is the card I helped her make. The stamp set is Birthday Whimsy (a SAB set) and I have it for sale. The colours are Pink Passion, Orchid Opulence and Lovely Lilac. We've stamped the images on Whisper White cardstock and then cut them out and popped them up on dimensionals on the Orchid Opulence cardstock.

Makayla is very much looking forward to going to "Paige's house" for the party (she's been asking to go all week) and I know she is going to love the jumping castle! Lets just pray the weather stays fine!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi, I hope Makayla had fun at the party. I have awarded you a Brillant Bloger Award. Check out my site.

Debbie M said...

Hi - looks like another great cardmaker in the family. :-))

Debbie M