Friday, July 25, 2008

Spring Mini Catalogue

Images © 1990-2008 Stampin' Up!®

The Spring Mini is here! I've been poring over my personal copy for weeks now, drooling over the beautiful new stamp sets and accessories! Now it's your turn. I've got my customer copies and I will be sending them out to those on my mailing list for FREE! If you would like your very own FREE copy to drool over, please contact me.

I've recently had a team meeting and this is the card we made. It's a CASE of a card in the mini. The base card is in Old Olive, the designer series paper is from the mini and is called Holiday Harmony, the ribbon is Purely Pomegranate double stitched and the brads are silver. The original card in the mini uses a chipboard star, on this card we've used the large star punch on some of the Holiday Harmony paper to create a similar effect. I've decided it's probably time to start making Christmas cards, only 5 months till Christmas from today!!! I hope this one inspires you!
Images © 1990-2008 Stampin' Up!®

No comments: