Friday, February 20, 2009

Beautiful Botanicals

Images © 1990-2009 Stampin' Up!®

I CASEd this card from the talented Marelle, making only a few minor changes! I fell in love with the card as soon as I saw it, so I just had to make one for a friend's birthday (hi Yvonne!). Not only is this stamp set beautiful, it's also FREE when you spend $100 or more during Sale-A-Bration, as is the Congrats stamp set. But you better hurry, Sale-A-Bration finishes 28th February!

Here's a close up of the flower that I stamped and cut out, then popped up on dimensionals.

Images © 1990-2009 Stampin' Up!®

This colour combination is definately a new favourite!

Ingredients:

Stamps: Botanical Blooms (SAB 09), Congrats (SAB 09)
Ink: VersaMark, Sage Shadow, Regal Rose and Close to Cocoa
Cardstock: Sage Shadow, Whisper White, Close to Cocoa
Accessories: Scallop edge punch (Summer Mini), Regal Rose wide grosgrain ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals.

1 comment:

Tegan said...

Love this card!
Great colour combo!
Great layout!
Lovelovelove it :)

Pretty sure I need this stamp set...just like all the others in the catalogue that I do not own haha.