Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Not my Usual Style. . .

Images © 1990-2009 Stampin' Up!®

This card is not in my usual style and I wasn't sure if I liked it, but it has grown on me! I've used the Polka Dot Punches SAB stamp set, which you can get for FREE with any $100 order. But you better HURRY because Sale-A-Bration finishes on Saturday! Email or phone me (0404 841 436) if you would like to place an order today!

Here's a close up of the Scallop Circle piece layered onto two Round Tab punch pieces; (sorry it's blurry)

Images © 1990-2009 Stampin' Up!®

Ingredients:
Stamps: Polka Dot Punches (SAB 09)
Inks: Elegant Eggplant, Taken with Teal
Cardstock: So Saffron, Elegant Eggplant, Taken with Teal
Accessories: Round Tab Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, So Saffron Prints DSP, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments: