Saturday, February 7, 2009

Stationary Box and First Blog Candy!

Images © 1990-2009 Stampin' Up!®

Images © 1990-2009 Stampin' Up!®

I made this stationary box for our new minister and his wife as part of their welcome hamper. I hope they liked it! I've used the Ginger Blossom DSP from the Summer Mini and coordinating cardstock. The River Rock cardstock is textured, which I think really adds something. I did try to add DSP inside the pen but it just didn't want to play nicely and I had a deadline, so imagine it with the extra DSP.

Here's a small selection of the standard sized cards I made;

Images © 1990-2009 Stampin' Up!®

Images © 1990-2009 Stampin' Up!®

Images © 1990-2009 Stampin' Up!®

And here's some of the love notes;

Images © 1990-2009 Stampin' Up!®

Images © 1990-2009 Stampin' Up!®

And finally, here's the tags;

Images © 1990-2009 Stampin' Up!®

I've used the Embrace Life stamp set (Summer Mini) which coordinates with the DSP. I used So Many Sayings (Hostess set) and Short and Sweet for the sentiments (two absolute must have sets!), I've also used the Live Your Dream stamp set (Summer Mini). I will send a little something to the person that can tell me where I've used the Live Your Dream stamp set! My first blog candy! Good luck!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this Stationary box the papers are gorgeous. I think you used the dotted lines from the Live Your Dream set on the tags.

Liam said...

I love the stationary box. Just beautiful.

Liam

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous stationary box...love it! On to the candy, you used the "Dotted lines" from the Live your Dream set on the tags.

Kerrie said...

I Love this stationary set, what a great idea for a gift, it is just gorgeous. You have used the dotted line stamp from LIVE YOUR DREAMS on the tags.

Lynda said...

What a devine little gift, a perfect welcome to a new person in town. I believe that u used the dotted (perforation like) dots fm the Live Your Dream set on the very cute tags.

Fiona said...

Oh ... all so pretty!